1. Everyone over the age of 17 must present a current State issued photo I.D. at the airport upon check-in for all domestic flights.
2. Everyone must have a US passport for ALL international flights with a validity of 6 months or more
3. Check-in 2 hours prior for all domestic flights and 2 hours prior for international.
4. Always pack medications in your carry-on luggage.
5. Policy for packing liquids in your carry-on luggage
Liquids, gels and/or aerosols are permitted through security checkpoints worldwide. Items must fit in one clear, resealable quart- or liter-sized plastic bag, in containers of 3 oz. (100 mL) or less. (For ease of memory, please follow the 3-1-1 rule.) Plastic bags must be completely sealed and will be x-rayed separately at the security checkpoint.
The following items are allowed but must be presented to officials at security checkpoints if they are of greater volume than 3 oz. (100 mL):
- *Baby formula/milk, including breast milk and baby food in containers. You do not have to be traveling with a baby or small child for these items to be allowed
- *Medications (liquid, gel or aerosol)
- Liquids, juices or gels for diabetic passengers who indicate a need for such items to address their medical condition. (A letter from your physician is not necessary.)